Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Don't Trust the B: Episode 5

Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23
Season 1
Episode 5: The Wedding...
 
Okay I have to admit watching this show is starting to feel like a chore. I don't know if it's because I am writing about it or if I'm just not a fan of the show. This episode did feature more of James Van Der Beek so maybe there is hope yet!
 
 
Let me just sum this episode up real quick for you! June and James start hanging out and it makes Chloe jealous. Meanwhile they attend a wedding the June was supposed to go with her fiancé and they decided she would be the one to go to it. The twist is he shows up anyway! He did call and tell Chloe he was coming she just didn't tell June! They devise a scheme to make the ex jealous to prove that he should miss June.
 
 
 
Here are some moments that stood out to me.
 
Eli saying: "Is my tambo bothering you?"
He plays tambourine in a band that wears glittery purple shirts that plays at the wedding everyone else is at! Convenient! Later Eli calls James JVDB and I thought that was funny.
 
"Pretend you are getting up on Jamie Foxx just enough to make George Clooney jealous"
"I got home before that little hooker"
 
I also liked when June and James talked in the third person. It was funny and its the confidence Chloe wanted June to have.
 
Chloe brings Frank Atwood to the wedding with her.
James and June's dance is way better than Chloe's (obviously) and its funny she said the never practiced. It must've been his DWTS routine! I also liked that he told everyone to vote for him and the whole building himself up to acting bit.
 
I hated that June's ex said he cheated because she was boring. He should've done something to make his life more fun with her or just dump her. I really hate him now and hope we've seen the last of him!
 
Almost forgot to mention that JVDB slept with the bride after they were married because he was her freebie!
 
Any thoughts?
 
-Allie
 
**Disclaimer: No pictures are my property**



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment