Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Supernatural Season 1: Episode 4 Phantom Traveler


Supernatural

Season 1: Episode 4
Phantom Traveler







Dean brooding face and pouty lips really remind me of someone. I feel like I've seen someone always make that face before but I just can't place it.



We start off the episode with a man being possessed by something then going out of the plane resulting in the fall of the plane. The brothers get a call from a man that Dean and the dad helped a few years back. Of course the boys are posing as homeland security and go to check out the wreckage and talk to survivors. These boys have a way of making people talk to them. I mean if they came to me and asked questions, I would tell them anything they wanted to hear. ;) Seriously though, I don't see how they are able to get things out of people. They must have some psychology tricks up their sleeves.


These boys look good dressed up. They know a lot of information and are pretty handy at making things. Dean made a transmitter out of a Walkman. Pretty cool. I'd like to have them around for some handy man work. The boys got caught which seems to be an ongoing trend. How are they not in jail? Are they that stealthy?


The boys made a good point that every religion has demonic possession in it. Each religion has a different take on things but the same concept. I find this very interesting. If every religion has it, then somewhere along the lines people would have to encounter them, right? What do you think? Do you believe in demons or the paranormal? For me, the only things that I really know about it are from television shows. Though some do have credibility, let's be honest, it's television. Check back with me on this after I do some research, I'm curious now.


The demon is going after all of it's survivors and the boys have decided to get on the plane to follow the flight attendant that survived the plane crash. We find out that Dean is afraid of flying, which is actually pretty cute. He's freaking out.


"Come on, man. Why do you think I drive everywhere?" Poor Dean. This just shows us his soft side that he has and shows how human he is. He hums Metallica which calms him down. Ha!


They are using the dad's journal again to get the exorcism spell on the co pilot who they have figured out was possessed. The demon tells Sam that he knows what happened to his girlfriend. What a dick move demon! The boys save the day once again and the demon is gone.


When talking to Jerry(the man Dean and the dad helped) they found out that he had recently got in contact with the dad and gave him Deans phone number. Where is the dad at? Is he dead? Or does a supernatural thing have him?



I just love the end of each episode where the boys drive away in the impala to rock music. Such a bad ass move!

No comments:

Post a Comment