Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Don't Trust the B: Mean Girls...

 
Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23
Season 1
Episode 3: Mean Girls...
 
 
I know this show wasn't super popular and has been off the air for awhile but I think I would've watched it when it aired if it was after something I already watched. Hopefully you are enjoying finding this show or remembering when you watched it.
 


Show starts off with super optimistic June walking the streets of NYC. June wants to have a girls day out with Chloe. I think their versions of that are going to be VERY different. They went on a crime tour of NYC and Chloe thinks its hilarious. Coffee guy is the sensible one of all the characters and he is still kind of ridiculous.
 
 
James Van Der Beek is jealous of Mark Paul Gosselaar. Battle of the '90s heartthrobs! June tried to have a dinner with Chloe but she didn't show because she didn't think they were friends. Neighbor guy still hasn't come out from behind the window and wears high heels.
 
 
James meets his celebrity mentee who doesn't know who he is and is being bullied. Being the guy he is he jumps off the train before confronting the bullies. June gets a group of girlfriends who all wear matching shirts. Chloe hates hanging out with girls and goes to complain to Jane.
 
 
Chloe gets into it with the Queen Bee of the group who then gets murdered the next day. June obviously thinks that Chloe was the murderer, she did enjoy that murder tour. James is going to make over the little girl. Chloe has decided to do suspicious things to let June think she did it. Oh my god he dressed the little girl up like an old woman and when they made fun of her she beats him up. So his plan worked but not as planned.
 
June also tricked Chloe into admitting they are friends because she found out Stephanie wasn't really dead. They were playing "murder chicken" and June won. Crazy stalker Robin buys all the groceries for them. James learns his lesson about helping people sort of...
 
Well that's the end of episode 3! This show isn't going to be one of my favorites but I can see it as something to watch casually. I'm not really a fan of many sitcoms and it takes me awhile to warm up to most of them. I really think I would enjoy it more if there was more James Van Der Beek. What do you think?

-Allie


No comments:

Post a Comment